Tuesday, July 13, 2010

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON?


You see things from your side of the fence, I see them from my side of the fence. Are we both right, or are we both wrong?

We are both looking at the same thing. We are seeing them from different places. In the photo above.....there IS a pink towel on the door from "my side". In the photo above there IS NOT a pink towel on the door from "your side". So.....we are both right and both wrong. I see things you don't see, you don't see things I see and vise versa. I can't walk in your shoes, and you can't walk in mine.

But......we can both gain a better perspective of the WHOLE picture by listening to one another without judgment. Good thing God sees both sides, huh? Good thing for Sister Do Dad and Brother So and So. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment